1891-1892, 1897-1932, 2004-Current
|2004 - Current
Library Card Required
8/3/2004 - 2 weeks ago
Utah Press Association
Located in Price, Utah, the Sun Advocate serves the entire Carbon County area. The Emery County Progress, the Sun Advocate's sister paper, serves neighboring Emery County residents.
The Eastern Utah Telegraph began in 1891 and ran until 1895 when it was bought out and renamed the Eastern Utah Advocate. This newspaper ran until July 2, 1915 when it merged with The Carbon County News to become The News-Advocate.
The Carbon County News began publishing April 26, 1907 and continued until July 9, 1915 when it merged with the Eastern Utah Advocate to become The News-Advocate.
The Sun was first published on June 4, 1915 and continued until 1932 when it merged with the News-Advocate to become The Sun-Advocate.
The News-Advocate was first published in 1915 and ran until 1932 when it merged with The Sun to become The Sun-Advocate.
- Eastern Utah Telegraph (1891-1895)
- Eastern Utah Advocate (1895-1915)
- The Carbon County News (1907-1915)
- The Sun (1915-1932)
- The News-Advocate (1915-1932)
- The Sun Advocate (1932-current)